Thursday, October 11, 2018

Going on a trip!


Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year. I love seeing as many places all decorated as possible.


 The weekend was going to be quick and I didn't want to spend too much time driving, so I decided to fly.

 I packed my bags and headed to the airport. I was on my way to... Disneyland!
 I showed up at the airport early which is what the airlines advise passengers to do. I looked at the planes landing and taking off.



 The terminal has a lot of shops and eateries.

 Of course they have a Starbucks!

 I boarded my plane and immediately looked out the window.

 Then I buckled up.



 The plane was on the ground for a bit of time, so I looked out the window to see what the people on the ground did.



 Soon, we were off.

 I like seeing the buildings get smaller as we fly higher.





The flight attendants took our drink orders. I asked for a Diet Dr Pepper.
They gave us pretzels. They were small! I thought they were cute.
And tasty.


 The sun was setting as we were flying.

 The lights of the cities were coming on.

 Getting ready to land...

And, we are here! Yay! It was time to get to bed because I was getting up early the next day for my Disneyland Halloween Happiness!


No comments: