Saturday, October 20, 2018

Gilroy Gardens

I enjoy going to Gilroy Gardens and I wanted to see how they decorated for Halloween this year.

 When I entered the park, I saw that they had set up a small petting zoo. It was decorated.



 I was amused by this sign that was hanging in the pig pen.


 Something is not right in this pond.

 Mr Duffy and I hopped on this tractor for a ride.

 The sign around this goat's neck was funny.


 Skulls all over!

 That's not a bird.



 Yikes! That is not an itsy bitsy spider.


 We went more into the park and wanted a snack. We shared an egg salad sandwich and enjoyed the atmosphere.


 The first ride we went on was this worm that goes around an apple core.

 Then we went on a relaxing water ride where we flow past trees and flowers. It wasn't very plentiful and that is probably because it is the fall. There are big blooms in the spring.




 These trees were surrounding the ride.


 Quack!

 After that ride, we went on the ferris wheel.

 We are above the trees!


 After our ride, we went through the indoor garden. It was decorated and spooky.



 Giant spider in a web.

 I feel like this tree is looking at me.

 There is a nice little waterfall inside.


 This is one of the circus trees.


 There were signs around the park of where trick-or-treaters would be able to get candy after dark.

 The waterfalls were lit up and looked pretty.





 I like how there were lights all over.

 Mr Duffy and I were ready for a snack so we shared this hot dog that was wrapped like a mummy.



 We got on the train, they do a special Halloween themed ride at night. It wasn't anything special except that you are greeted by a vampire, and then you stop at the other station where Frankenstein's monster and a werewolf dance. Not scary at all, and also not really anything for the holiday.


 I love how these trees are all lit up.

 This is the dancing monster where the train stops halfway through the route.



 We got off the train and took a walk on the docks.

 These orbs look great in person, lit up and floating on the water.


 We were getting ready to leave and I wanted to stop in the gift shop first. Lollipops!

 Halloween lovie friends.



And of course, we had to say hello to the Gilroy garlic mascot.

We had a nice time. They do have a Christmas celebration and we will go back to see how they decorate for that.

No comments: