Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Disneyland Day Three

We started our third day in Disneyland. We went to the Market House for our Starbucks coffees and Mickey Mouse cookies.


 This time we went with an iced latte.

 Their sugar cookies are a different color each day.

 This is the classic Mickey cookie. Do you bite his ears off first?

 This very soft shortbread cookie has a sweet tasty jam inside. Yum!

 I was SO EXCITED to meet Tiana. She was one of the princesses I had been waiting for a long time to meet. I still need to meet Merida, Jasmine, and Moana.

 We went to Star Wars Launch Bay which is in the big round building in Tomorrowland. They have many props on display, merchandise for sale, and they have character meet and greets.




 I got to meet Rey. She is an awesome hero.

 This is the model of what Star Wars Galaxy's Edge will look like. It is the new Star Wars Land coming to Disneyland in 2019.

 For lunch we went to Pizza Planet. It is the former Pizza Port, but since it was Pixar Fest, they themed it to Toy Story. I got this really good Cesar salad.

 This green pesto noodle dish was... out of this world.




 After our bellies filled up, we strolled over to Frontierland. We figured a ride around the Rivers of America on the Mark Twain Steamboat would be relaxing.


 After our ride, we went back to California Adventure for more rides. We got hungry and stopped for hot dogs at Award Wieners. Their french fries were in a unique shape, thick but curly. They almost look like apple slices.

 We wanted to visit the Animation Building and stop in Beast's library.


I looked in on one of the zoetropes. This one showed Donald Duck losing his patience.

This was a very busy but fun trip. It was shorter than our usual summer vacations, but that is because of my long trip in San Diego the week before. Busy, busy! Maybe I will have a longer summer trip next year. I am going to have to if I want to fully see all of the new Star Wars!

No comments: