Friday, August 4, 2017

Disneyland Day 7

 California Adventure is where I started my day. I went to Fiddler, Fifer, & Practical Cafe, which is the DCA location of Starbucks, to get my breakfast.

 I got this macaroon cookie sandwich to go with my frappuccino.

 I noticed this sign near Grizzly Peak and I didn't care for it.

 I went to Paradise Pier and went on the Golden Zephyr. This otter rode with me.



 I did a few things in Paradise Pier, and posed for a few pics before heading over to Disneyland.



 At lunch time, I went to Pizza Port. Here, they had pizza with vegan cheese for those of us who are lactose intolerant or who follow a vegan diet.


 After lunch, I was stuffed. So I rested by riding on the Disneyland Railroad.



 I took the ToonTown exit so I could play in that land.

 I tried to lift but something went wrong.

 Blast off!





 Roger Rabbit makes a fun fountain statue.

 I had to be careful not to fall in the mailbox. I don't know where the ToonTown postal workers deliver to!



 I went for a tour through Mickey's house.





I didn't make it all the way through. A human pushing a stroller wasn't paying attention and she rolled over me, injuring my paw. The Cast Members in ToonTown had to shut Mickey's house down to make sure I was okay. The lady said that she didn't even hit me that hard, and she ran out of there without apologizing or staying to answer questions. This was the second time something like this happened this week! Dear humans, if you make a mistake or you hurt someone, own up to it and admit fault.

I went to my hotel room to rest my paw for the rest of the day. I still had more vacation to go and didn't want to risk further injury.



No comments: