Saturday, July 29, 2017

Disneyland Day 1

It's that time of year again when I go on my annual trip to Disneyland. I got up early so I could make the long drive to Anaheim.

But first, coffee.

The drive was uneventful and I made good time. I checked into my hotel and walked the path from the property to the parks.

I started my day in California Adventure. Daisy was at the end of Buena Vista Street meeting guests.

I had my bunny friend Vita with me. We sat at the fountain because we love water features.

This is the mountain where you can ride Grizzly River Run.


We headed off to Paradise Pier. We went on Mickey's Fun Wheel and went in the swinging gondolas.




It was dinner time so we went to Taste Pilot's Grill for veggie burgers and onion rings.




It was a long day and we went to our hotel. When we got in our room, there were these gift baskets waiting for us. We settled in to sleep so we could wake up refreshed to go to Disneyland bright and early the next day.







No comments: