Tuesday, July 17, 2018

LEGOLAND, Part Three

 STAR WARS!!!
 There is a whole section in LEGOLAND devoted to Star Wars.

 I love this waterfall.


 The setup is amazing.


 I would love to put this together myself.


















 I really wish all of these were available as sets to buy and build. It would take me years to do, but I would have fun doing it.







 This hut was hanging in the tree. So impressive!




 If I have a real backyard one day, I would set up a Star Wars Land out of LEGO  back there.









 How many bricks make up this Death Star?

I was excited to see so much Star Wars here. It makes me want to take out my LEGO sets and play.


















 I love these giant mini figures!







 It was really fun posing with these characters. There was a handsome human who was posing and doing sound effects near these, and it was very amusing.


 Chewie!!! Ragggrrrrhhh!



All LEGO fans and all Star Wars fans should visit LEGOLAND at least once. Even if you don't care for the rides, there is still so much to see and admire.

No comments: