Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Gone for a Drive

I had the chance to ride in this car that is a convertible. I had never been in a car like that before, so I wanted to take advantage and cruise up the coast.

There is a song from California Adventure called 'On The Edge' which is about life in California. It opens with the line, "When the winter gets hot, our convertible top goes down." Well this was exactly my experience - as it is deep into winter and warm enough to drive to the beach.

I buckled up and was on my way.



I stopped at Surf City Coffee to get a Cowabunga which is a blended mocha and heath crunch drink. Yummy!

I got back in the car and rode up to Rockaway Beach in Pacifica. There were surfers in the water, and some people were jogging or walking their dogs.





It was a bit overcast but a comfortable temperature. I always enjoy hanging out at the beach. I love the smell of the ocean and the sound of the waves. I am ready for a full beach day!




No comments: