Friday, May 25, 2018

My Birthday!

 My birthday is May 17th. This year, I turned 11 and got my letter from Hogwarts!


 Here is the front.


 And on the back is the list of supplies I need to bring.



  







After I read my letter, I went out to buy food and a cake for the day. I started out with an iced latte. I had to have my daily coffee.


I wanted Nutella for lunch, but I was denied. Look at the size of this jar! It's half as big as I am!
 This made me giggle.


 I picked up a box of one of my favorite cereals. Of course I like honey.


 This is a long standing prank I play on someone I know. They don't like extra dark chocolate, and whenever I see this in the store, I take a selfie with it. Then I text them and tell them I found them a special treat. They don't fall for it anymore.


 Are you a fan of delicious flavor?

 Gummy bears! Yummy! No bears were harmed in the making of this candy.





I picked out my cake. I chose vanilla with white frosting. It was tasty!
On this day, I had a yummy dinner and cake. I was going to have a real party over the weekend.


 So on the Saturday of my birthday weekend, I went to see Deadpool 2. And then on Sunday, I went to the candy store with my lady human and my favorite human gentleman, CEC the Ronin from Fish and Cherries.


 Mmm, Toblerone. I still dream of one day getting one of those humongous ones like Joey on Friends got from the airport.


 Pretty colors! I like candy sorted into rainbows.


 This display had super sour candies. Too sour for me!


 One of my favorite candies is salt water taffy. Sometimes it gets stuck in my fur, but it is worth it. My favorite flavors are cinnamon, peppermint, peanut butter, and watermelon. Yummy!


 More candies, in so many shapes.


 They must have had thirty different flavors of Jelly Belly candies. I didn't get any this time.


 I do like the gummy candies. I was tempted to crawl into one of these bins.




 Lollipops! But I didn't get any because they didn't have any that were as big as my head.


 Here they had some British imported candies.


 I ended up with a few chocolate bars, taffy, hard strawberry candies, and gummy candies.





 After the candy store, I went to Peet's for my required coffee.


 I got a Mocha Freddo. Good good stuff, just sweet enough to not be like a milkshake with a nice touch of chocolate syrup.

 Ah, so refreshing.


 After we got home, I saw that my party was ready.


 We had soft Teddy cakes and chocolate teddies and chocolate honey mints.


 And we also had chocolate and vanilla teddy grahams and gummy bears.


 Look at all of my wonderful friends who came to my party! I was very excited.


 They wished me a happy birthday.


 Everyone was happy to be invited and they all enjoyed the bear-themed snacks.


 And my oldest friend that I met through CEC is Chewbacca.


 I opened up my first present and saw it was a Millennium Falcon. It makes ship sounds. I got to fly it around the room. Of course Chewbacca wanted a turn.


 My next present was some accessories for summer. I won't show them here because I will be blogging about them when I go to the beach, and want it to be a surprise.


 Star Wars paper. Does that mean there are Star Wars things inside?


Yes! A Han Solo outfit that I can wear to the Solo movie, along with a couple of other Star Wars shirts and some sweet snacks.

I had the best birthday ever. I love CEC and my lady so very much, they are so good to me.

No comments: