Thursday, July 31, 2014

Disneyland Day 7

Today I wore my Sully costume. It was a warm day so I was feeling a bit warm. Luckily they have Frappuccinos in the Fiddler, Fifer, & Practical Cafe, which is where they serve Starbucks in California Adventure.

King Triton's Carrousel


Mine! Mine!

Oh, it's Sully! My twin! At least for today.

Mike Wazowski!

This Mediterranean dish is sold at the eatery in the Boardwalk area. This one has tofu, veggies, and rice. It is delicious! It's a walk-up window.

Beast's Library

This is inside the Animation building. At this time they were showing art from Monsters, Inc.

Enjoying another water feature

When I got back to my hotel, I thought I would just sleep in this outfit. It's as cozy as pajamas.

Before I went to sleep, I ate this very cute Olaf cake pop. Do you want to eat a snowman?

No comments: