Monday, July 28, 2014

Disneyland Day 4

Today I wore my Jasmine costume. This pretty floral arrangement is in a shop on Main Street, just outside the photo shop.

This is the corn dog cart. I wish they would serve a veggie corn dog. I do like my snacks and that would be a delicious option.

I just can't stay away from the Castle.


Snow White's wishing well

Snow White's Grotto


I took some time to pose for photos around the Castle. If you are wondering where Mr. Duffy is, well who do you think is taking all the pictures?


Is there a person in there?

Whee! Mad Tea Party!


Oh, this door is my size!


This is Monstro at Storybookland. I think they should rename this 'Storybrooke Land' after 'Once Upon a Time'.

Time for a ride on King Arthur's Carousel.

Pinocchio's Daring Journey

Do you want to build a snowman? The line to meet Anna and Elsa was too long. Four hours to meet them! Maybe next time.

Candy! I love candy! I love the way it looks and the way it tastes. But I rarely ever eat lollipops because that would make a sticky mess of my fur.

This lollipop is as big as my head!

When you pose just so, you may end up with antlers.


This is in Frontierland, just outside Westward Ho, where they sell pins.

I wish I could have taken a better picture with this bear wood carving, but there were people in the way. That's okay, I will have more opportunities.

This giraffe is inside of the Bazaar in Adventureland.

After all of that walking around, I needed a snack. I do love the Mickey Mouse pretzels. I order them with light salt. I don't like them plain, but the regular ones have too much salt.

No comments: