Sunday, July 27, 2014

Disneyland Day 3

I started the day off at the restaurant on Main Street where they offer breakfast with the characters. I told the waiter that I have a milk allergy and asked if they had soy milk. They did, and he brought out a whole carton for our table! That was great!

I got to see Winnie the Pooh and got a hug.

Minnie Mouse liked my outfit and ears. The breakfast was really yummy. I ate potatoes and pastries and fruit.

Here I am at the Castle again.



I went to ToonTown. This is a fun place where Guests are encouraged to touch, pull, push, and explore. I opened this mail box and it talked.

Which way?

I don't think these fireworks are live.

Um, they ARE!

I wanted to have a refreshing snack so I bough this frozen fruit pop. It satisfied my craving for something cold and sweet.

This car is really awesome but it's a bit too big for me. I can't reach the wheel or pedals!

This is a fun fountain. When my feet and paws are tired, I like to sit here and watch families having fun.

Later in the day I went to California Adventure.

Do you notice anything about the wheel and portholes?


No comments: