Sunday, August 11, 2013

I'm Going to Disneyland! Part 1

My August trip to Disneyland was incredible! I met a lot of characters, had some good meals, bought some fun souvenirs, and really made a lot of awesome memories. It started on Friday, August 2nd at 5:00 in the morning! I started at California Adventure because I wanted dinner at Taste Pilot's Grill. This is where there is a toppings bar, and you can pick all your toppings and sauce. I love it because I can put on tons of pickles. Yummy! I went on the Little Mermaid ride twice and once on the Monsters Inc ride. Since I had a long drive that day, I wanted to get to my hotel room to rest since I had a Magic Morning on Saturday. On Saturday we got to go on all of the big rides and never waited more than twenty minutes. I could "bear"ly believe it. On Monday we had breakfast with Mickey and Friends in our hotel. We met Daisy Duck, Stitch, and some other characters. I like that rice was one of the foods in the buffet. Yummy! On Wednesday we had breakfast with Minnie and friends. That was so much fun! And I got to play with Captain Hook. We watched Fantasmicthat night. I love that show. Our last day was Friday, August 9th. We got to go on all of the rides we wanted and as many times. And I was happy to have my Starbucks drinks each day. The weather was perfect. Going from not planning a trip for 2013 to having the vacation of a lifetime, it was truly amazing and I am so grateful.
We stayed at the Paradise Pier Hotel.
This was where I would meet my special friend.
Topiary bear at it's a small world
This is a Goofy statue!
The rooms are themed to California beach side. This was one of the lamps in the room.
A welcome basket full of chocolates!
Riding on Dumbo
it's a small world!
A Bug's Land in California Adventure
In the submarine of the Finding Nemo ride
Inside of it's a small world
Winnie the Pooh ride
Fowler's Harbor where the Sailing Ship Columbia is docked
Iron Man exhibit at Innoventions
Pinocchio's Daring Journey
Fruit salad
I want this Mickey Mouse pirate shirt in my size!
Rivers of America
My new friend, Duffy
While at the breakfast with Minnie in Disneyland, Captain Hook took me from my table and went around, showing me off to the other diners and characters. He liked that I was in a Captain Hook costume, but wanted me to chop off my paw and put on a hook. Well that would take cosplay a bit too far.
Pirates of the Caribbean queue
Hooray for Duffy!

No comments: