Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas 2013

Duffy and I had a great Christmas. We saw family and friends and had a lot of sweet treats. I got a lot of presents, mostly books, which I love. Reading is my very favorite thing and I am always happy when someone gives me a book. I also got a couple jigsaw puzzles which are fun, and a few Doctor Who items. It was a geeky holiday. I didn't get to Christmas in the Park this year, it is not easy to get to but enjoyable when I can make it. But, I did get to go to Disneyland and that is the best place ina ll of the world at Christmas and any time of year. I watched 'It's A Wonderful Life' which is one of my favorites. I only watch it once a year. I watch 'White Christmas' a lot as I love the music and story. 'Elf' was another regular movie this year, too. I hope you had a wonderful holiday season! XO, Califia

No comments: