Friday, November 22, 2013

Believe... in Holiday Magic!

Once again I found myself in Disneyland. I didn't have plans to go at all in 2013, and I ended up going three times! I am blessed and lucky.
I arrived on a Friday night and just had to squeeze in as much Disney time as possible. I entered Main Street and was greeted by their beautiful tree on Main Street.
I wanted to check out the Jingle Cruise. This was the holiday overlay. I was underwhelmed. I was hoping there would be more lights on the trees and that some of the animals would be wearing Santa hats. It was mostly just holiday jokes told by the skippers, and a few decorations in the queue. It felt like they didn't need to advertise it as a theme, and just put what decorations they did.
Pastries!
Fancy toiletries in the hotel. I like to collect the bottles of lotion because they are a good size to fit in my purse.
Festive decorations on Main Street
Christmas tree inside the Market House (Starbucks)
The checker board is still inside the Market House.
There was a Weeping Angel in New Orleans Square. Don't blink!
it's a small world
Happy Holidays!
I am Iron Mickey
Cars Land is especially festive in California Adventure. There are a lot of themed trees.
This is a 'hidden Mickey' ornament on a tree inside California Adventure
The main room in our Disney Vacation Club Villa in the Grand Californian Hotel

No comments: