Friday, December 12, 2008

Back At My Happy Place


I'm back in Disneyland for the weekend. One of my best friends got engaged and I'm here for her surprise engagement party.


Today was my first ride on Thunder Mountain. It sure is a wild ride, but a lot of fun, too.


I think I have taken a picture next to these Tiki masks every time I have been to Disneyland.


This was also my first ride on Indiana Jones. Now this one certainly made my fur stand on end! A basilisk, bugs, fire... and no Mutt.


Do you know where this is? I don't... ha! I don't remember where in Disneyland it is, but I'm pretty sure it's in Adventureland.


I love sweet treats. If it's shaped like Mickey, and is vegetarian, I will try it.


When I am craving a sweet treat, the candy store on Main Street surely works.


Tinker Bell is the popular character right now with the new Fairies movie. This is in the Emporium, above a display of Fairies dolls.


Just monkeying around.


I'm neither rare or exotic, so I'm safe.

No comments: